Photo: – seeking photographer to credit!
I’m on day 8 of Effy Wild’s Blog Along! I finally caught up!! So…the prompt, paraphrased – What brings you joy? Ok not paraphrased at all…just kind of on topic!
Love. Simple connection with my soul folk. And I have found so many soul folk lately, so my heart is doing backflips.
My soul folk include:
- Those who hoard crystals
- Those who throw glitter
- Dreamers, Schemers, Believers
- Those who ponder over card spreads to discover what their next move should be
- Wearers of purple and red (at the same time)
- Wearers of natty hats
- People who dance with horses
- People who belly-dance, knowing the more you have, the more you have to shimmy (there is nothing more inspiring than a woman doing a full body shimmy, I’ve seen it done by an expert, and it was AWESOME).
- People who use their skin as a canvas for art
- People who wear jewellery fit for a ball, to the office on a Monday morning
- Ok, practically anything with fur.
- People who dance naked around bonfires on a full moon
- People who believe dragon-slaying is NOT A COOL THING.
- People who play with sparklers out of season
- Anyone who will clap for the faeries after the age of 5.
- Anyone who swooned watching David Bowie and Sarah (can’t remember the name of the actress cause I wasn’t paying attention to HER) dance the ballroom scene in Labyrinth.
- Anyone who thinks Christine was daft for NOT choosing the Phantom (esp. in the FILM version of the musical). DROOL.
I could go on and on, but I think you get my drift?